continual banning from user1

If you want to change the situation, maybe explain why you think the banning is not warranted? :) You say that he has banned you multiple times, that does seem to indicate that you have created multiple accounts, in which case the bans would be justified. Right now there is very little to support your argument (and if anything what you say suggests that you are wrong), so it's hard to see any reason why the bans wouldn't be justified.

• Like 3

good response. I did not even log in to the lobby with another acc.

he just kept banning me

bc I said "I hate user1" jokingly.

and apologized publicly just after that and also said that "I love user1"

I don't think 72 hour ban is ok

I just want a unban now.

21 minutes ago, feneur said:

If you want to change the situation, maybe explain why you think the banning is not warranted? :) You say that he has banned you multiple times, that does seem to indicate that you have created multiple accounts, in which case the bans would be justified. Right now there is very little to support your argument (and if anything what you say suggests that you are wrong), so it's hard to see any reason why the bans wouldn't be justified.

2019-04-22 [19:16:40] suron has been banned: Making multiple accounts. 24 hrs (ends at 2019-04-23 20:16:40.284997 UTC). Time remaining:  23 hours, 59 minutes
2019-06-05 [12:53:42] suron has been banned: Making multiple accounts. 48 hrs (ends at 2019-06-07 13:53:42.540422 UTC). Time remaining: 1 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes
2019-07-10 [13:20:25] suron has been banned: Making multiple accounts. 72 hrs (ends at 2019-07-13 14:20:25.272572 UTC). Time remaining: 2 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, soshanko said:

strict moderator. can't join even after over 50 hour.

You can just wait until the ban is over, if it feels like you're waiting a long time, maybe remember that next time you are about to do something that might be questionable ;) Take a few seconds to think about whether or not to do something, might be annoying to spend a little while thinking about something, but seconds or even minutes is nothing compared to hours :P

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 8:59 PM, user1 said:

2019-07-10 [13:20:25] suron has been banned: Making multiple accounts. 72 hrs (ends at 2019-07-13 14:20:25.272572 UTC). Time remaining: 2 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes

ban time is over and still cant join to the lobby.