Hosting Problem

gator303

Hello.

To not waste Your time im starting ASAP. For several days im getting new kind of error, I don't know, maybe someone had posted it. I'm adding photo of the error in attachment. What's the most strange in this situation is that error occurs only when some players try to join my host, for example Lord_Commander cannot join and in the other hand Doctor_Organs can. Second thing is that I'm able to join some hosts and cannot join the others(even if there are other players in like Doctor_Organs for example). Need help to solve it cause im 0 ad addict and I suffer when I'm not able to play :angel:.

Any solution boys ?

Sorry for my broken english and the photo of error is in the attachment.

Regards, 

Daniel_King

65113126_371716310360878_4721853402743570432_n.jpg

Edited by gator303

The error happens when enet (udp based network protocol) can't send the network packages to the peer / client (http://enet.bespin.org/group__host.html#ga6ba501b3ee576e5578c8e6d1694ebd49).

This might be because a local firewall or other network setting denies the network connection.

Perhaps you also have mutliple network controllers where one of them disconnected during the time of hosting.

• Like 2

@Stan`

Yes error occurs only when im at work :brow: . I'm on machine which runs windows 7. I turned off windows firewall and i don't have any other software here so maybe the problem is in the router configuration. It's strange because I can normally play with some player like Doctor_Organs for e.g. and i cannot play with Lord_Commander for e.g.. Any tips what i can switch in router configuration to make it work for everyone ? I'm using TP- Link, Model TL-WR841N. UPnP is enable and also I tried to set the port forwarding but it neither works.

Thanks for help in advance,

Regards.

Edited by gator303

22 minutes ago, gator303 said:

@Stan`

Yes error occurs only when im at work :brow: . I'm on machine which runs windows 7. I turned off windows firewall and i don't have any other software here so maybe the problem is in the router configuration. It's strange because I can normally play with some player like Doctor_Organs for e.g. and i cannot play with Lord_Commander for e.g.. Any tips what i can switch in router configuration to make it work for everyone ? I'm using TP- Link, Model TL-WR841N. UPnP is enable and also I tried to set the port forwarding but it neither works.

Thanks for help in advance,

Regards.

if you disabled all you companies protections and it still doesn't work I guess the problem is on their side.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...