I'm getting destroyed by the Ai on Very Easy

King Crow

I don't understand how the Ai can be attacking me what seems like every 10 minutes with calvary and infantry? How do they have the time and resources to do this? 

I've been trying to set a few defense towers up where the enemy keeps attacking, but they don't seem to help too much. I just can't figure out how to defend my territory and keep things moving relatively smoothly. I get attacked everything turns into a cluster****. Then I'm trying to get people back to doing what they were doing, and I'm being attacked again before I can sort that out. How do you defend yourself from this onslaught the easiest Ai the game has to offer? I can only imagine how much of a nightmare it is on higher difficulties. lol

Practice makes perfect... You'll be slaughtering the AI in no time. Don't let your economy slack. You need to continually be pumping out units in early game. Don't forget the eco techs. There's a few good video's on youtube that give you a good beginners guide:

Also, do you realize that you can now set the behavior of the AI, with the choice of balanced, aggressive and defensive. So you can play against defensive AI's if you want to take it a little easier while learning...

• Like 1