Multiplayer lobby problem

Rogosh

Hi all,

I have one massive problem with the multiplayer lobby. When I create an account and after that I try to connect, the game says that the password is incorrect even when is the own game the one that automatically places it. And when I write it manually the problem does not solve and the game tells me again that the password is incorrect.

What can I do ?

• 1 month later...

Now I just tried to login again, with the username and password which I filled in like an hour ago (they were still saved) and now the login worked. So maybe It was just a network issue.

Since I don't know how your plans for the login are. Wouldn't a account with a email adress be worth a thought? This would make this whole discussion be useless, because I could just reset the password.

I don't want to critisize anythink, it is just a suggestion. :)

• Like 2

21 hours ago, superburschi said:

Now I just tried to login again, with the username and password which I filled in like an hour ago (they were still saved) and now the login worked. So maybe It was just a network issue.

Since I don't know how your plans for the login are. Wouldn't a account with a email adress be worth a thought? This would make this whole discussion be useless, because I could just reset the password. 

I don't want to critisize anythink, it is just a suggestion. :)

I personally wouldn't want to collect email addresses. We could do something like providing a "recovery code" that you would have to make note of, and then could be used to delete or reset your account.

On 7/19/2019 at 4:48 PM, historic_bruno said:

I personally wouldn't want to collect email addresses. We could do something like providing a "recovery code" that you would have to make note of, and then could be used to delete or reset your account.

Actually i wouldn't have a problem to give my email adress (as long as I don't get hundreds of spam/advertisement mails). Recover codes could also make sense.
I just don't feel completeley comfortable with a solution with just one password and no possibility to recover the account.
And since I linked my email adress to this account, I actually gave you the email already . :D

• Like 1