Admins

camel

28 minutes ago, camel said:

5 days have passed, but i got ban for adjusting my rating and smurfing lol.

If you are banned and create an account right away, this will increase your ban. At least that's what happened to me.

I get 7 days if I remembered.

eae farmelius

Edited by borg-
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Can developers put new admins in work? There were some ppl who offered theirself to do that. This will bring new energy for admin work, some admins have quite personal prejudices, they use admin features for have fun kicking from lobby ppl, using their features ingame for personal fun.

U will know what to do,  but plz if u are serious game, im still waiting for know how long im banned. Plz user1, when u read this solve the doubt, some other has other priorities than doing the admin work.

cya 

The user was unbanned at 12:44:13 UTC after some (minor) discussion took place.

@Stan` I think that could be done by having the client send an IQ to wfgbot requesting the ban reason if it gets 403 forbidden. Maybe the client can parse a timestamp that might be present in the ban reason and calculate the time remaining.

This issue is closed?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, user1 said:

The user was unbanned at 12:44:13 UTC after some (minor) discussion took place.

@Stan` I think that could be done by having the client send an IQ to wfgbot requesting the ban reason if it gets 403 forbidden. Maybe the client can parse a timestamp that might be present in the ban reason and calculate the time remaining.

This issue is closed?

Would be nice :) Since the offenders are often the same :P

• Like 1