changeset/22355

wowgetoffyourcellphone

ERROR: JavaScript error: simulation/components/UnitAI.js line 5861 SyntaxError: missing } after function body launchGame@gui/gamesetup/gamesetup.js:2317:3 g_MiscControls.startGame.onPress/<@gui/gamesetup/gamesetup.js:1019:5

ERROR: CXeromyces: Parse error: in_memory_buffer:9: Element choice is empty

ERROR: RelaxNGValidator: Failed to compile schema

ERROR: RelaxNGValidator: No grammar loaded

ERROR: Failed to validate entity template 'special/player/player_gaia'

ERROR: JavaScript error: simulation/helpers/Player.js line 50 Error: Player.js: Error creating player entity 0 LoadPlayerSettings@simulation/helpers/Player.js:50:1

ERROR: RelaxNGValidator: No grammar loaded

Getting this after latest svn update.

1 hour ago, Freagarach said:

Is this with DE (or another mod) enabled? Is it reproducible? Attaching the interesting.log might help :)

1 minute ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Might just need an autobuild of the exe actually now that I think about it.

RG0BS1U.gif

https://trac.wildfiregames.com/changeset/22356

1 hour ago, Freagarach said:

Is this with DE (or another mod) enabled? Is it reproducible? Attaching the interesting.log might help :)

Actually, it was a problem with DE's UnitAI.js. It was missing the last 10 lines for some reason.

I have noticed something though. Since the pathing changes, animal wandering looks glitchy. They just twitch around in place instead of wandering. They also won't move off of foundations (same with units). And if a unit is accidentally waypointed off the edge of the map, he won't continue on to his next waypoints.

Edit #5: Chasing and attacking is severely bugged now too.

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone

• 3 weeks later...

Unrelated, but check these out:

ERROR: JavaScript error: simulation/components/GuiInterface.js line 257 TypeError: cmpHealth.IsInjured is not a function GuiInterface.prototype.GetEntityState@simulation/components/GuiInterface.js:257:49 GuiInterface.prototype.ScriptCall@simulation/components/GuiInterface.js:1975:1 GetEntityState@gui/session/session.js:214:21 handleInputAfterGui@gui/session/input.js:951:45

Happens when I select an enemy building in the fog of war. 

• Like 1

After latest update. Sorry if I didn't catch this earlier. May have been hidden or cropped up just now, dunno. Happens when tasking to attack or capture enemy building in fow. Looks like a problem in unit_actions now.

ERROR: JavaScript error: simulation/components/GuiInterface.js line 257 TypeError: cmpHealth.IsInjured is not a function GuiInterface.prototype.GetEntityState@simulation/components/GuiInterface.js:257:49 GuiInterface.prototype.ScriptCall@simulation/components/GuiInterface.js:1975:1 GetEntityState@gui/session/session.js:214:21 getActionInfo@gui/session/unit_actions.js:1523:20 g_UnitActions.garrison.hotkeyActionCheck@gui/session/unit_actions.js:679:21 determineAction@gui/session/input.js:266:12 updateCursorAndTooltip@gui/session/input.js:94:16 onTick@gui/session/session.js:795:2 __eventhandler102 (tick)@session tick:0:1

ERROR: Error calling component script function ScriptCall

4 minutes ago, Angen said:

@wowgetoffyourcellphone hi do you have revision 22411?

Yes I do. Mirage.js updated today. I checked the files at lines 27, 108, and 115 and the revisions are there. 

EDIT: I tested this with vanilla. Got those errors.