Mauryans

StopKillingMe

I find this civ to be quite interesting.  Elephants as a mobile drop off point is very powerful, as is spamming archers as workers.

You can start the game by producing another worker elephant, and making archers instead of women - then positioning the first worker elephant next to berries.  With the 4 starting women on berries and the starting cav on chickens, you can realistically get men out faster than any other civ.

With the 2nd worker elephant next to wood, and the first elephant next to berries, you get fast walking time without the build time of a storage unit or farmstead, all you need to worry about it building a house.  Only need to send one woman to wood, the rest of the archers can cut wood, and now you can build a farmstead and storage unit at your leisure.  When you get to town phase, there is sword bearing melee cav at the barracks for raiding.  The mobile drop off point of the worker elephant gives you tons of flexibility, and with so many archers working its hard for your opponent to attack you early.  If you spam raiding cav - and attack around the back of your opponents base, you can catch him off guard and kill lots of women, food starving him.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StopKillingMe said:

Do you have anything to contribute to the subject of this  topic?

improved your proposition, is very...basic nothing new.

at last...

you didn't find any other way to do this? remove good historical gameplay,  is the only way you want balance, remove bonus and units that different civs between them.

The mobile drop off point of the worker elephant gives you tons of flexibility, and with so many archers working its hard for your opponent to attack you early

first you get an build order, that fine but and the solution is..?

if I could give a greater drtalle of your proposal with advantages and disadvantages would be fine, you are not clear when it comes to expose your point, you are leaving the coin in the air being so ambiguous.

I want more content in your words, I am willing to listen, but so far I saw arguments that can be proven as false.

and arguments already fixed in the mods.

2 minutes ago, StopKillingMe said:

Do not expect me to ever respond to you again, as you quite clearly have decided that your purpose is to troll me.  I ignore trolls.  Goodbye.

I didn't expect the last time. Not you asking to me by truthful reply. there isn't an argument.  so what is your solution to this?.