Ptolemaic Buildings Modification?

Do you want this mod to exist?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Support or no Support?

• Yes I support this Idea.
    • No I do not supoort this idea.
    • I don't know.

Wondering if someone has considered modding the Ptolemaic Buildings to give a more Greek influence.

From what I understand the 0ad art team won't consider the change due to a sort of creative need to help differentiate the civilizations from each other.

But given the support modding has on the game, the change could be optional, and not offend either party.

First post here, so go easy on me; I hope I have the right section.

I've also included a simple poll to see what's what.

Edited by Europridae

Noted @Stan`, I forget where I read it but I'm sure I heard that stance from someone in development on the game, I think the person's username was Enrique who said something along those lines to another user named @Lion.Kanzen. But opinions change, maybe that's what has happened.

Edited by Europridae
I can't spell.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Europridae said:

Noted @Stan`, I forget where I read it but I'm sure I heard that stance from someone in development on the game, I think the person's username was Enrique who said something along those lines to another user named @Lion.Kanzen. But opinions change, maybe that's what has happened.

now is as stan said. we need more volunteers. even modders.

48 minutes ago, LordGood said:

This is planned, we have the kingdom of Kush to bear the brunt of the weight of Egyptian influence. It's a long process though.

the Egyptians could be left for an eventual Persian campaign.

I must confess that I would be bored to see them extremely Hellenized without an Egyptian touch.

• Like 1