===[COMMITTED]=== Animations

Alexandermb

3 minutes ago, Stan` said:

You should buy an external USB box for your HDD and take it with you :)

Maybe if they weren't that complex you could redo them, so that the set is complex.

That would be really helpfull but here a simple 2Gb MicroSD card worths 10 times the minimun salary at least a 256gb Hard drive should be 50 times the minimun salary, plus the ones who sell those wants to be rich with a single hard drive

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Alexandermb said:

That would be really helpfull but here a simple 2Gb MicroSD card worths 10 times the minimun salary at least a 256gb Hard drive should be 50 times the minimun salary, plus the ones who sell those wants to be rich with a single hard drive

I meant just the container, not the actual disk :)

https://www.amazon.fr/High-Tech/s?k=USB+2.0+2.5+HARD+DRIVE+SATA+HDD+EXTERNAL+CASE+ENCLOSURE&rh=n%3A13921051

4 minutes ago, Alexandermb said:

Plus the fact that in the way back home i can get robbed easily and end whitout shoes and hardrive :LOL:

• Sad 2

11 minutes ago, Stan` said:

That would be around 35$ + 15-20$ of the hardrive so 40.000 minimun salary multiplied by the price of dolar wich should be around 15.000 so its 20 minimun salary for a hardrive i think i was wrong with the 50 salaries before. Everything here is overpriced, a simple Samsung S3 mini wich is a really outdated and useless smartphone worths 35+ $ used in ugly conditions.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Stan` said:

On windows you need to install strawberry perl. Then you need to go in the folder source/tools/entities/ and run perl checkrefs.pl

Spoiler

image.png

what should i do now? Also im running a playthrought for see if any bug pops up so far i only got two 1 from the deleted syntagma_mid and one from the javelin cavalry using a duplicated death animation.

Nope, due the amount of files the internet issue of my country with wildfiregames source or forum idk wich always give -200 error or this one:

Spoiler

image.png

Won't let me commit the whole animations so. i will upload all animations in a Github repo and let any one of you commit it @Stan` @LordGood @wackyserious

I'll let you know when it finish uploading saddly.

1 hour ago, Alexandermb said:

I would say its here my internet connection. When i played Albion i got some little dc's or lag spikes. That could be the reason of the HTTP Request Timeout 408, my internet lossing the conection for miliseconds.

I feel bad taking all the commits I haven't done anything in two months :/ Maybe @LordGood or @Enrique can do it ?

• Alexandermb changed the title to ===[COMMITTED]=== Animations