Archer's riders animation 50% done:

idle: Done
Attack: Missing.
Move: Done.
Death: Missing.

Spoiler

image.png

Front rider still have some concepts.

For turret rider i can add a frontal attack thought it is very possible it won't reach the target due to high attack range of elephant (this should be reduced seriously). And also im thinking on delete the shield from the turret rider for avoid clipping thus this can be ignored, but i would like to have an attacking turret rider instead of an useless statue above elephant.

I wish to implement another elephant meele attack. maybe an stomp yet i need a concept of how it would be and the range should be 40 frames long.

In other notice, remember i've made some time ago some attacking animations for exclusive kind of assets, Some of them i consider most of them would require some adjustment while others just some small timing tweaks.

For example: Legion attacking.

We also have crossbowman (though is just a template name) @Stan` if han goes into EA and even if it doesn't, should i export also han crossbow animations to the core game?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Alexandermb said:

We also have crossbowman (though is just a template name) @Stan` if han goes into EA and even if it doesn't, should i export also han crossbow animations to the core game?

The should be fixed and committed to the han repository :) Same for the axes and other stuff (shooting anims etc)

Experimenting with walking and relax animations for remove the lightweight shield effect we have on the walking animations.

All this with the intention of soften the walking animations and less jogging side to side. (Gifs would really help me to show my point but my internet is reeeeally slow this days).

Walking:

Spoiler

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

Looks similar to hoplite stance but with a more relaxed right arm and an straight shield arm for better sync with walking animation.

Spoiler

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Will replace the spearman standing too since it looks kinda stiff compared to hoplite soft stance;

Spoiler

image.png

If ya'll agreed.

In other talk: Archer attacking animation added for maurya elephant riders archers.

• Like 4

• Alexandermb changed the title to ===[COMMITTED]=== Animations