===[COMMITTED]=== Animations

Alexandermb

6 hours ago, Angen said:

@Alexandermb mostly fixed.

athen_thureophoros is remianing to fix

also not sure if issue, but cape has props for carry resources. They should not be there, it might cause not needed draws.

i was wondering the same about props, so i did some extra variants whitout props for capes and whitout blood on death. that might have been a performance leak all this time.

6 hours ago, LordGood said:

Achaemenid Bactrian horse archers and Babylonian scythe chariots’ armored collars are broken in the attack_ranged animations 

Fixed both issues. Thanks on the catch up! :victory:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Alexandermb said:

i was wondering the same about props, so i did some extra variants whitout props for capes and whitout blood on death. that might have been a performance leak all this time.

I thought I nuked all those last time.... It should have impacted it. Causing Z fighting adding three drawcalls per unused mesh... 

Trying to change Attack ranged_Bow animation for remove the annoying foot going back constantly like dancing while shooting: came up with this:

Ingame: (Obivously requiring some adjusments in the variant timers and bow animation adjusments wich i was planning to do in any case to generalize the bow armature instead of single animations per bow)

Comparisson:

NEW:

OLD:

That backstep on the right foot, goes constantly over and over and over and over wich breaks pretty much the visual.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Alexandermb said:

@Stan` hope you don't mind i will change with the new archers firing animations the bow armature with something like Bow_ and generic for all bow weapons for avoid duplications and mistakes of same bone names with any other new armature from any other artist.

Sure no problem.

• Alexandermb changed the title to ===[COMMITTED]=== Animations