Application

Position: Front and Backend Developer

Do you understand that Wildfire Games is a non-commercial project, work for 0 A.D. is volunteer, and work is done for free? YES I DO!

Do you agree to distribute all your work for Wildfire Games under Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license? Yes

Are you sure you are not wanting to work on something programming related? (Then you don't need to send in an application form.) I don't really get this question I'm learning python3.6... I like programing and I'd like to learn more!

Name: Bence Rigó (Red Sky)

Email: benedettorigo@protonmail.com

Availability: How many hours per week on average do you think you'll have for Wildfire Games? What about 6 months from now? 18 hours / week...

Occupation: Stundent but I might start to work in a few week time in a part time job

Skills and Experience: Well I'm learning python3.6 I have no other skills I comed to learn!

Motivation: RTS games are my favorites... I'm a huge fan of The Lord Of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth series... Age of Empire, Empire Earth... Sins Of a Solar Empire... etc... I'd like to be part of a community which develops games likes these because my first video game was  The Lord Of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth 2... I love coding and programing and I'd like to learn more about these stuffs... Even though I have only Python Skills I'm ready to learn new programing languages because of the development!

Personality: Well I guess I'm a massive Nerd I remember when I was younger I could spend days on a game creating my own mapps. Now I learn programing in order to create a new virtual world.

Short Essay: My friend recommended this project to me because I was trying to get a group to start creating an RTS game! I'm looking for knowledge and skill developments in terms of game costuming. My motivation is to make a game which helps to build community and gives a fun and great gaming experience with a cool story.

Interests and Hobbies: Well in my free time I'm usually at home playing games or learning something new by online courses. I don't often play games nowadays because it takes a lot of time.. That's why I have decided to make games... I mean why should I play if I could create a whole virtual reality with a nice community? I usually upload programming to this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIYfz3yaGydlI2oDD4NDj2Q?view_as=subscriber. But it's a clearly new channel so I haven't got a lot uploaded yet..

Staff: I won't think so!

Community: Steam, Facebook groups, Youtube, Twitch etc... As I mentioned earlier nowadays I don't play often... I got a quite old PC with DDR2 ram which I only use for coding... I mostly just watch videos about games...

Favorite Game: Warthunder, Sins Of a Solar Empire, BlackLight Retribution, Day Z, PubG, Rainbow, Battle For Middle Earth 1-2 and Rise of the Witchking... Naruto games by BANDAI... Perfect Dark Zero (XBOX360 game)... Arma 3, Empire Earth, Age Of Empire, Total War series....Command Conquer Generals Zero Hour..  I got many more :D

Work Examples: Well in the Battle For Middle Earth 2 world builder I created a few maps which were quite good for multi players. I'm still new in programming which means I have not a lot of experience but literally I have nothing but time...

Edited by RedSky98
Adding a few stuffs
  • Like 3