Offence Reporting

A sure-fire way to get your concerns read and addressed!

Be sure to post with not only a modicum of dignity and self-esteem, but also a profound respect and understanding of others and their limits. Do not imperiously demand immediate solutions.

Currently only supporting 1 vs. 1 Rated Game offence reports.

Help & Support

Dear User, If you would like to report someone, please observe the following steps to ensure that your concern is noted.

It is necessary for you to create a post on this thread detailing the incident and including the replay file.

When reporting a player, it is mandatory to upload the correct replay.

Instructions:

1. Locate replay at Main Menu/Multiplayer/Replays
  2. Select replay and note replay file path.
  3. Go to path in your file manager, locate the file named "commands.txt"
  4. Upload commands.txt to the Forums (account creation required)
  5. Tag moderators. @user1 @Hannibal_Barca   
  6. Please state your lobby username and the lobby username of the offending player.

You will not be notified of the result automatically, you may view the ongoing status of our progress at the bottom of this first post.

Execution of these steps will lead to your report being noted and filed, then inspected and processed. (in due time) We thank you for your co-operation and wish you happy gaming.

Reported by Link to report Lobby name, Reporting player Lobby name, Offending player Status
@jodeldi https://wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?/topic/25916-ratings-disputes-and-offence-reporting/&do=findComment&comment=374764 jodeldi tomasasselborn

Processing

@Bwana https://wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?/topic/25916-ratings-disputes-and-offence-reporting/&do=findComment&comment=377804 bwana mativen1983

Processing

@Bwana https://wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?/topic/25916-ratings-disputes-and-offence-reporting/&do=findComment&comment=378265 bwana wollolooow

Processing

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

hi ...jodeldi here (ingame name)

i dropped in here because i want to report a misbehaviour of a player i was just playing with in a 1vs1 match. tomasasselborn .. Everything was fine but after a succesfull attack from my side after killing many of his soldiers and just starting to build a new base in his former territory he pressed pause ---- pause ..... that's it. no comment no nothing. This was around 45 minutes ago...the game is still running (or better .. not running) and visible in the lobby ... i rejoined 4 times and still paused .

this is obviously an action driven by the fear to loose points and the pause method seems an appropriate way to prevent loosing them ...

effective ... really effective. But a bit lousy. What a shame.

Anyway... usually great game ...majority great people ... hf all

cheers

jodeldi

P.S.:    could you please add Klingons as civ to choose ;)

Is it time to have a separate sub-forum for this? We have been getting a sizeable number of reports recently and they can appear anywhere on the forum. It might make it easier for moderators to monitor if it was all in the same place. @Hannibal_Barca @user1, what do you think? Good idea/bad idea?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 5/11/2019 at 1:02 PM, GunChleoc said:

Is it time to have a separate sub-forum for this? We have been getting a sizeable number of reports recently and they can appear anywhere on the forum. It might make it easier for moderators to monitor if it was all in the same place. @Hannibal_Barca @user1, what do you think? Good idea/bad idea?

Yes, perhaps.

I created the masterthread for that reason, I'd be interested if you guys made it an entire forum for sure.

The string in-game makes it seem like there is a subforum for that. "report to RULE-BREAKERS" or something to that effect 

On 5/9/2019 at 4:51 PM, jodeldi said:

hi ...jodeldi here (ingame name)

i dropped in here because i want to report a misbehaviour of a player i was just playing with in a 1vs1 match. tomasasselborn .. Everything was fine but after a succesfull attack from my side after killing many of his soldiers and just starting to build a new base in his former territory he pressed pause ---- pause ..... that's it. no comment no nothing. This was around 45 minutes ago...the game is still running (or better .. not running) and visible in the lobby ... i rejoined 4 times and still paused .

this is obviously an action driven by the fear to loose points and the pause method seems an appropriate way to prevent loosing them ...

effective ... really effective. But a bit lousy. What a shame.

Anyway... usually great game ...majority great people ... hf all

cheers

jodeldi

P.S.:    could you please add Klingons as civ to choose ;)

Did this to me too :( but I have played him since and won fairly

emacz2 in game.

I was playing a game with CaioMarioLobi.  Thought it would be a good competitive game, he was 1450 plus... my rank was 1570ish but I play more like a 1400 player :) Anyway he took out a bunch of my women early on because i was just playing poorly. I took the men that I had and countered him.  He threatend to quit... this should have been a warning then... so i retreated we played it out.  I went in for the final kill after building up and he says he has to go, leaves the game without resigning then starts a new game as Im still in game paused waiting for him to come back.....

• Like 1

Just had a player quit on me without resigning - Mativen1983 with a rank of 1483 (I'm 1367 myself). Other players in the lobby suggested he'd done it before in order to hold his inflated ranking. I don't know if you can watch the whole replay with just that file I sent but it's clear that he's 1200 at best. 

@user1 @Hannibal_Barca

Thanks and sorry for making a fuss 

Bwana

commands.txt

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 6/12/2019 at 11:20 PM, Bwana said:

Just had a player quit on me without resigning - Mativen1983 with a rank of 1483 (I'm 1367 myself). Other players in the lobby suggested he'd done it before in order to hold his inflated ranking. I don't know if you can watch the whole replay with just that file I sent but it's clear that he's 1200 at best. 

@user1 @Hannibal_Barca

Thanks and sorry for making a fuss 

Bwana

commands.txt 266.41 kB · 2 downloads

Same here, and before he letf he hided out all of his remanining units in the corners of the map. After that he kept insulting and trying to talk me into resigning, even as i literally owned the entire map and he had no units. Players like that are toxic to this community. I have photos of he leaving and of the chat, if needed. 

Regards,

commands.txt

Edited by peitacas
replay proof
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, ffffffff said:

hi i never abuse get loads of kicks still

This must be due to the fact that you failed to subscribe to our customer protection plan. Sign up today!

• Haha 1