Ratings Disputes and Offence Reporting (Discussion)

gator303

55 minutes ago, JC (naval supremacist) said:

@borg-

post the print of my favorite joke on you plzzz   ^^  .  Your gf name is ...    ?

I really don't get it. Do you want to be banned from both the lobby and the forums? What is it you are looking for? Because if not you should be careful inviting others to provide more and more proof of your bad behaviour.

There have been people supporting you, saying there are real world causes for your behaviour and that you have tried to behave better. Right now though almost everything I see seems to indicate that you for some reason don't want to even try to be a nice person. Punishment rarely helps to change someones behaviour, but at least banning you would make the place nicer for others.

• Like 5

@feneur

once again i'm the victim of injustice. Look at the screenshot, borg- commit 2 offences to jc :   first, he made print-screen without his consent, second he told him to "shut up" after being invited to play . So borg- is the offender and jc is the gentleman.   And the joke vs borg is not mean as he said that he lived in a place similar to Malibu, so i assumed his gf name is Favela Anderson  :D

@JC (naval supremacist) In a way you was the one who sent it to his screen, so I'm not sure how offensive it was that he recorded that you sent it. And while shut up might not be a polite way to say no thanks it's a long way away from even calling people cowards as you did just before, but certainly from racial slurs. I really don't see how you even jokingly can see yourself as a gentleman in this situation. 

• Like 3