Are there balancing changes planned for A24?

coworotel

6 minutes ago, StopKillingMe said:

This right here says it all...I urge people in a leadership position at WFG to reject this attitude and implement balance changes carefully and slowly.

And where are the changes, can you give me some?

In other words you're hacking with speed as your only objective...we used to call this "agile" deveiopment, an initiative that did more harm then good...do us all a favor and accept the process, warts and all...we need unity in the game lobby, make vanilla great again!

Edited by StopKillingMe

I think I will just lock this thread for now, it's gone too far off the rails as it is. If someone wants to discuss @borg-'s mod there's a thread for that, if someone wants to discuss the gameplay there are I don't know how many where you can do that, and if you actually do want to discuss the balancing for the development version of the game someone can start a thread with some more specific discussion.

@StopKillingMe Do consider this a warning, if you don't treat other people on these forums with more respect your access to these forums will be limited. In general if you want to criticise something and have your criticism taken seriously it's more successful to be specific and provide examples than to just dismiss something as a whole.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• feneur locked this topic