I can host game but I can not to join game.

Hello @Radek,

There are more information needed to find a reason why you have this problem. :)

By hosting a game do you mean, that another people actually can connect to your match and play?

Could you locate log files and attach them ? They can have useful information. Be aware they get rewrite every time you start application, 

so to be usefull, you would need to reproduce this problem and then attach them here. If you do not know where to find them, take look here please: 

https://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/GameDataPaths

Have a nice day :)

Do you mean this message: This is often caused by UDP port 20595 ?

That can be  because host has not opened internet ports or does not forward packets, firewall is blocking connection, ... (maybe forgot some reason). 

If it is another UDP error, please tell us what exactly is the error message.

1 hour ago, stanislas69 said:

Yeah that's because of a configuration issue on their side not yours.

How come some other people don't have issues joining those games though? Is it possible that some firewalls automatically reject connections from certain countries? I often have the same issue (not as much as before though). 

Just now, Sundiata said:

How come some other people don't have issues joining those games though? Is it possible that some firewalls automatically reject connections from certain countries? I often have the same issue (not as much as before though). 

Well could be a number of things. IPV4/IPV6 mismatch, Stun Server being blocked, UnPnP not enabled on the router, Windows Firewall, bad internet connection. It would be nice to have a test bench for all those configs but I don't think its possible.

• Like 1

So is it possible that some hosted game can reject me only and accept someone else?

My experience: I have 2 computers. On one Windows 10 and the other on Ubuntu 18.10. I have a problem creating a Lobby game with these two computers on one network. 0AD on Win10 can not join 0AD on Ubuntu 18.10. Sometimes we found a hosted game that we can connect both (0AD/Win10 <> 0AD/Ubuntu 18.10).

Edited by Radek