Livestream Pro Game Series

HMS-Surprise

Here is the video link: 

Here is the replay:

@psypherium @Feldfeld @ValihrAnt @camel @Boudica @ffffffff @JC (naval supremacist) @Unknown_Player @borg- @chrstgtr @Lefo @Pudim @Philip the Swaggerless @Stockfish @PhyZik @itrelles @nani @Hannibal_Barca @LeGenDz @phoenixdesk @LANDLORD @kizitom

*** If you want to be in the notification list, or not, send a PM so I can add/remove your name.

2019-06-09_0007.zip

• Like 2

Hi all,

4v4 Sunday Pro Games event is finished last week. Thank you all to be a part of it. Special thanks to @psypherium, @Feldfeld, @Unknown_Player. Stay tuned for upcoming events. Here is the final league fixture:

0AD_League_Fixture_-_Players.thumb.jpg.5d0af5ae5ef38ade422f230df71fc9cb.jpg

@psypherium @Feldfeld @ValihrAnt @camel @Boudica @ffffffff @JC (naval supremacist) @Unknown_Player @borg- @chrstgtr @Lefo @Pudim @Philip the Swaggerless @Stockfish @PhyZik @itrelles @nani @Hannibal_Barca @LeGenDz @phoenixdesk @LANDLORD @kizitom

*** If you want to be in the notification list, or not, send a PM so I can add/remove your name.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh hi and – thank you! I see it took a longer time to come up with a system that put me on the first place. I don't really know what the method is, I just really hope it's not alphabetical. ;)

Well, actually, I think I understand what you've done there. Thanks for putting the extra time into the evaluation because it helped make the whole event even more interesting. I've heard many people say they watch or enjoy these games (and not just the players that liked to see themselves on TV). Not every tournament series so far caught on that well, so we can't but congratulate you on your work.

Having said that, I'm somewhat glad I can take a break this weekend. :D

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Boudica said:

Oh hi and – thank you! I see it took a longer time to come up with a system that put me on the first place. I don't really know what the method is, I just really hope it's not alphabetical. ;)

Well, actually, I think I understand what you've done there. Thanks for putting the extra time into the evaluation because it helped make the whole event even more interesting. I've heard many people say they watch or enjoy these games (and not just the players that liked to see themselves on TV). Not every tournament series so far caught on that well, so we can't but congratulate you on your work.

Having said that, I'm somewhat glad I can take a break this weekend. :D

@Boudica I thank you to be a part of this. We made it happen all together.

It's hard to come up with a fair system. However, this is what we have. It's more accurate if a player has high level of participation like you. There are still things we need to improve. 

Currently, the score system encourages participation, winning, destroying, killing, sharing resources etc. Every week is different from other weeks. I have compared the players according to their participation. @Unknown_Player and @ffffffff have 7 weeks. You have 6 weeks. So, comparing the best 6 weeks seems fair to me. I use the same method for other players. Two of them have the same point. So, I looked how many weeks they participate. Obviously, If you participate more you have better chance.

Yes, it's good to have a break. But this not the end. We'll have another event. Stay tuned. Have a great day!

• Like 3