Sign in to follow this  
ffffffff

lobby

Gah... Has it always been like this, or are we becoming so popular that a lot of "freebie Freddy" trolls are coming to us ?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, stanislas69 said:

Gah... Has it always been like this, or are we becoming so popular that a lot of "freebie Freddy" trolls are coming to us ?

It's those weirdo's that can't for the life of them figure out how to put the word "PRIVATE" in the name of their games. They expect everyone in the lobby to use their psychic powers, and know that they shouldn't join that game. Then they just start insulting everyone that makes the mistake of joining... Low IQ's, I guess... 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sundiata said:

It's those weirdo's that can't for the life of them figure out how to put the word "PRIVATE" in the name of their games. They expect everyone in the lobby to use their psychic powers, and know that they shouldn't join that game. Then they just start insulting everyone that makes the mistake of joining... Low IQ's, I guess... 

Low energy. Sad!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Low energy. Sad!

Yeah, I said low IQ's, but now it just hit me that I've come across plenty of objectively stupid people who were totally friendly... It's not the IQ's... It's their souls... o.0

Spoiler

Calling people n*gger when your soul is blacker than a Kushite... smh...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

10 years ago, this was not this way, I mean Internet.

Well they weren't born yet ! ;D

• Haha 1

Good old times when JC was the most toxic individual. These guys make him look nice.

Edited by Guest

7 minutes ago, stanislas69 said:

Well they weren't born yet ! ;D

but what kind education they have?  

probably the internet start to segregate (split)  the under age (kids) from adults.

but not all are of them  in this case. with them are people more elder ... those are immature. now is common internet fights and trolling.

4chan and image boards generate this?....

The second post is not relevant to moderation authorities since it takes place in game setup.

As for the first, one could argue that it is a breach of protocol.

However, due to correct spacing it may be observed that "demeaning the worth of others" has not actually taken place.

1."fpre pus sy" - spaced, not defamatory

2."join fpre sucks" - does not possess toxic properties as it only invites people to join a certain game, it does not state that "fpre sucks"

3. "fpre suc ks" - see 1

4. "fpre su ks" - altered word structure, this arguably wouldn't even be profanity if written as one word

5. "he s a looser" - does confirm to ToU "do not demean the worth of others.." since "looser" is not derogatory and just means "more loose". thus this can be taken and interpreted in a positive way to see that fpre is a relaxed and easygoing person. if the typed word would have been "loser", it might be a different story

6. Last but not least, the observed situation was noted by a player using the fgod-mod GUI mod interface, a third-party unofficial and questionable mod which is known to modify GUI interfaces to a high extent (as may be seen on the evidence). Thus, the integrity of the report may be dubious and not processable by conventional methods.

The above report has been processed, the verdict is not guilty.

Thank you for your patience and co-operation. Untitled.png.f904c862ca436cf2a35b31573b1d8b4a.png

Edited by Hannibal_Barca

I think this verdict is at least strange. So it looks like one can use white characters to split the word or do not write certain characters of the word to escape punishment for using bad language. Or another alternative is to use wrong spelling of the word or second meaning on purpouse.

As I agree that aksing players to join some match even if match name is insulting someone is no breaking of the rules, however the person which have created that match name should be punished somehow (I dont think it is in terms of use but definitly should be) 

4 minutes ago, Angen said:

I think this verdict is at least strange. So it looks like one can use white characters to split the word or do not write certain characters of the word to escape punishment for using bad language. Or another alternative is to use wrong spelling of the word or second meaning on purpouse.

As I agree that aksing players to join some match even if match name is insulting someone is no breaking of the rules, however the person which have created that match name should be punished somehow (I dont think it is in terms of use but definitly should be) 

That means monitoring the chat into gamesetup which induces more GDPR thingy.

1 hour ago, Angen said:

like one can use white characters to split the word or do not write certain characters of the word to escape punishment for using bad language

I don't think anyone would get offended if the other person replaced a random character with an * or an i with !. The real bad guys are those who are so inconsiderate as to not replace a character.

1 hour ago, Angen said:

As I agree that aksing players to join some match even if match name is insulting someone is no breaking of the rules, however the person which have created that match name should be punished somehow (I dont think it is in terms of use but definitly should be

If you inspect the provided screenshots, you will see no such available game.

well done Hannibal_Barca, some people seems not agree some like me fully agree with resolution. Whatever it is just accept it, as one wisdom person said "context" is also essential...  anyway I don't want to address nobody, even author of this topic. Just adding my subjective opinion based on my own observation as I was there that time..

18 hours ago, Hannibal_Barca said:

However, due to correct spacing it may be

u sure u lil demon repeated all these sentences in ur msg?