Suggestion to overcome fps drop

I'm not in knowledge of developing or engines but i noticed that actions that increasing or decreasing some number (building/destroying/capturing/repairing, gathering resources, hitpoint decrease due attack/increase due healing) counted by engine at immediate time and right at these times fps are decreased. However in other similar games all actions that changing these numbers counted at a certain time like between a second or two. I think this must be tried to see result.

Also there is something wrong with the unit movements in formations and routes that causes fps decrease as everyone can notice.

By the way i dont use any mods and i knew this game before years and noticed it. Its a theory of course.

Edited by Togarma

Well about formations there is a reason they are disabled by default. Units in formation are still considered as single units which means you have to compute both the formation movements and obstructions and every single unit's ones which is why 1) there is a disclaimer at the beginning of the game 2) they are disabled by default 3) people keep asking for bataillons :)

About actions directly affecting gameplay I don't know but I'd guess the increase of buildings makes pathfinder computations harder.

4 hours ago, Togarma said:

I'm not in knowledge of developing or engines but i noticed that actions that increasing or decreasing some number (building/destroying/capturing/repairing, gathering resources, hitpoint decrease due attack/increase due healing) counted by engine at immediate time and right at these times fps are decreased.

How did you get the impression that it's the statics update that drops the FPS? I think the summary page is not updated when the page is closed, so there shouldn't be any FPS drop. Do you happen to use fgod mod?