Stacked Unit training

GenDufour

Hello fellow players of 0 AD,

I have the issue that I can not train units in stacks of 5 any longer. No matter how many times I check the settings, keybinds etc. it won't work.
Is there any fix for this? 
It's really handy to hit shift + unit to have a stack of 5 trained.

I would appreciate a fast response with (hopefully) a fix.

Kr,

GenDufour

4 minutes ago, Imarok said:

What happens when you try shiftclick?

I can stack the units up as far as my resources go, however, I can not train them in stacks of 5 ( meaning that I must click the unit 5 times while holding shift now whereas before I hit shift + click -> 5 units training).

In addition, I just noticed that the "option" which normally pops up under the unit when I hit shift, it doesn't show up now.
Is there any key-combination I could've pressed that "deactivated" the "one-click-stack-training-of-5" 

Let me know if you need further insight into my issue

I would guess that that the user config for the batchtrain count is not a number and thus defaults to 1. Or the setting was set to 1 or less. Try changing the one number that actually does set the "batchtrain modifier" or however it was called. The other settings should be irrelevant.

Thank you both,

In the end, I could fix the issue by changing the number of the batchtrain to 1 and then back up to 5.

However, I have to be clear on this when this problem occurred mid-game I checked the batchtrain immediately and it was still "resting" on 5 (since I installed 0 AD).