Sign in to follow this  
Cristian Arcedo

3D modeler application - Cristian Arcedo

Hello.

Position: 3D modeler.

Do you understand that Wildfire Games is a non-commercial project, work for 0 A.D. is volunteer, and work is done for free? Yes, but ¿what happen whit the donnations? ¿And credits?

Do you agree to distribute all your work for Wildfire Games under Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license? Yes, if it posible only for wilfire

Are you sure you are not wanting to work on something programming related? (Then you don't need to send in an application form.) No

Name: Cristian Arcedo Montiel

Email: cristianlorca98@gmail.com

Availability: I think I could do at least 10 hours a week, although I do not know exactly how long I can, but I'm sure I do, although I usually work fast and well

Age: I am 20 years old and I usually have time and dedicate to 3D modeling or learn

Occupation: currently nothing next year I'm studying computer science, and I've been working in Vaultsofware for at least 2 years managing modelers and helping in animation or whatever I could, I'm currently going to take another project with "Vaultsofware" to get benefits and make it an indie company

Skills and Experience: modeler 3d, texturizer. 

Motivation: Me gusta mucho modelar, diseñar o poner mis ideas como objetos, el mundo de los juegos siempre me ha fascinado, pero cada vez que juego no puedo dejar de notar cómo se hacen las cosas, si es posible me gustaría vivir del mundo de los juegos. juegos. Es un trabajo que me gusta..

Personality: worker, perfectionist, shy, imaginative, patient, persistent ...

Short Essay: I was looking for a strategy game like the era of empires or games that I played with my older brother as a child, I like them, even though playing online I'm a bad thing, hahaha. What motivates me to be part of the project is to let me know as a modeler, help improve a game that I like and has potential, if it is possible to earn some money to maintain the team, if it breaks down it would be very difficult to buy another... 

Interests and Hobbies: Modeling, researching or searching for information, thinking about ideas, "meditating", playing games, creating things ...

Staff: I do not know anyone from the team

Community: 3D juegos, vrutal, artstation, stratos.

Favorite Game: my favorite game currently ... created that none maybe the elders scrolls, Fallout

my favorite game of all time is not clear ... but I remember with happiness zelda: minish cap / oblivion / age of empires 2

Work Examples:

portfolio on artstation:                                               [Click me]

photos of any works on Vaultsofware:                      [Click me]

photos of my first models:                                       [Click me]

Thanks.

Att. Cristian Arcedo

------------------------------------------------------------------

Answers and questions

Answers:

1.- I'm modeler and texturizer but I prefer to model

2.-I would prefer to make buildings, environmental art, ground texture and if possible too correct the mesh, props.

Questions:

1.- Do you use discord or some form of more direct communication to upload images and ideas?

2.- Any model of task or any model?

3.- do we communicate in English? Is there anyone who speaks Spanish?

Edited by Cristian Arcedo
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Hello and welcome to the forums @Cristian Arcedo

If I may suggest you a little something. When showing your portfolio, it is better if you only show your best work (Especially if it's not up to date). Also you it's even better if you show only related work to the position you are applying to :) 

Can you edit your first post and answer the following questions ?

If you want to contribute art to the main game, you'll have to sign the legal waiver there:

From your ArtStation I would assume you are either a 3D artist or a texture artist. Do you have any preference ? It doesn't matter much, it might just help me guide you through tasks.

Do you want to do buildings/environmental art/unit texturing/texture atlas improvements/ground textures ?

A good way to start would be for you to get one of your models in the game, any model so you can familiarize yourself with the process.

• Thanks 1

If you're looking for a task to start out with, I would suggest signing the waiver and picking a task from our task thread

I would suggest letting us know which task you plan on taking on as well, since the thread is updated sporadically, and may be inaccurate at any given time

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1