Sign in to follow this  
Sinely

What are you currently playing?

There are just too many video games that I played ranging from action video games, to real-time strategy. Nowaday, I play only browser games, here’s a list of all the games I currently play: Wormate.io, Shell Shockers, Scribble.io etc. And my favorite is http://iospace.games/moomooio

Edited by Xaloba

Im currently playing Dawn of Man and I guess I have to be away from 0ad for awhile until the game mechanics becomes closer to my taste. Although I will continue monitoring the progress and still hoping that this game will become the best ever RTS game with realistic scenario. 0ad game base is there already but it needs to be developed more on the single player mode. A mode that is not very repetitive, lively, and the most important thing realistically.

I had fun playing MP games lately and became a bit competitive but my priority is SP. I tried to comeback to RoN because it has the best game mechanics strategy for my liking but lost my skills as well as not yet playable on Mac OS.

Many people would think DoM is just that easy because you only have raiders but I think it’s wrong. I haven’t gone all the way to achieve the fullest milestones but I played more than 140 hours already. It’s not yet fine tuned but if mods come in and help the only 2 dev guys this game will become really really good. There are so many suggestions already and some modders are coming in because I think it’s not really hard to mod it. 

I bought many games already but never had that immense feelings of a dynamic realistic game. My Banished, Strongholds, Civs etc to name a few will be just sitting idle or not be played anymore.

I hope 0ad will hold and continue on progressing as well as more audience. It has a good foundation already but I think the progress needs to be upped more in any possible way or cost.

I think 0ad needs a grand visionary or group of team development makers to finalize its objectives so the game can be in beta at least. If you prolong the status quo  many upcoming games could diminish its popularity and eventually hope not fizzle. I think giving (financial)rewards to contributors even variably will help the pace and interest among them. Voluntary contributors here and there and whenever will just help a bit.You need to have a constant pace up to the full development.

I will be alternating between DoM forums from steam and WFG 0ad while not playing and will still support the game in any way I can but playing wise it will take a tremendous and interesting gameplay for me to comeback and play 0ad. Since my work doesn’t require full time 8 hours attention I will still be participating in the forum whenever I can. 

Any Fortnite players here?

I started playing this game not so long ago and I found a great way to make the game process much easier. I came across a website with pro gamers settings, it's really a find. Check it out if you are interested in https://fortnitesettingspro.com/

Edited by Sinely

Hello. I play several games now: Fortnite, Minecraft, and Sims because it's my favorite game from the university. Also, sometimes we even play computer games at work, it's some kind of competition for us.

gaming-eat-sleep-game-repeat-i59200.jpg.932f6034403c1c761bb506cdc9f45288.jpg