Error when registering for a multiplayer account

oOWOOHOo

i keep trying to register for a multiplayer account but i keep getting a message that says;

"The TLC handshake did not complete successfully"

"the certificate is not trusted"

"the certificate hasn't got a known user"

"the certificate has been rejected"

Before receiving the message, while opening the 'terms of service' 'terms of use' and 'Privacy Policy' text appears in the left notifying me of several issues.

I hope there is enough information to resolve this because i'm looking forward to jumping into multiplayer :)

error.PNG

error 2.PNG

That is on MacOS / OSX or not? Gloox TLS is bugged differently on every platform ¯\_(o.o)_/¯

On 2/26/2019 at 8:07 AM, stanislas69 said:

are those js error message normal ?

On 2/28/2019 at 12:30 PM, Imarok said:

mods?

I'm unable to determine what a normal error might be, also those are warnings. But opening the file and the accoring line number and reading the error message shows that the language code is undefined. Opening the error screenshot and reading the language dropdown reveals an undefined there too. So I'd be wondering whether the locale code is broken on that platform. The terms dialog uses the same code as the language selector, so I'd be wondering whether that's broken on the affected platform equally (main menu -> options -> language or something).

On 2/26/2019 at 2:35 AM, oOWOOHOo said:

"The TLC handshake did not complete successfully"

No, I don't want no scrub... Also I guess that indicates you being the author of #5404.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...