Ameliorations for 0 AD

Gaius Sempronius Graccus

I have saw that you guys have tryd to make a kind of tactic campain you now on map with cities and everything then watch a gameplay about total war rome II it can be very effective and it can give you an idea about competition there is a lot of work to do with this game like a politic system and a kind of common general who can raise the cursus aunorum and sometimes become to much powerful and start civil war and also armies on the battlefield must be command by a general of a military statute of at least preator,governor or consul and elections can be happen every 18 months and make a system of calendar can be effective too make more kind of house buildings for house make it more aleatory ,more kind of temple for every gods gives us a bonus and everything,bigger maps in play not tactical mode of course and to every gamers who inderstand this when the soldiers-citizens march in column formation and the formation rotate the line rotate too and it makes fings weird

***forgive if my english is wrong i'm french***

special thanks to the creators:roman:

• Like 1