We could fix the issue that we have multiple reports per day and we can make it easier to report these. We can do both, but one of them would be logical to do first. Keep those fingers crossed, one day we will beat the endboss rating fakery.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

borg-

• Duplicarius
  •  
  • borg-
  • Community Members
  • 209 posts
On 3/25/2019 at 6:48 PM, av93 said:

What about a positive reporting like in LOL? When you finish the game you can qualify the others players if they were friendly, they resigned, etc.. like a karma system.

Exactly!!!

That just sounds stupid.

Say if I hated @borg-  could just say bad things about him and it affects his rating.

Edited by JamesWright
  • Like 1

You must be really flexible to have your hand reach around like that

And yes, I would give everyone negative ratings anyway. For various reasons, all rational and well-founded. Of course

Edited by Hannibal_Barca
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, JamesWright said:

Say if I hated @borg-  could just say bad things about him and it affects his rating. 

Screenshots can be faked, replays don't contain the information if someone was banned or disconnected, aside watching replays is tedious. When confronting people who were reported, it usually becomes clear after few sentences whether the player participates in good faith. If he doesn't he will usually provide ample reason to be moderated.

I think the proposal was that the community give a reputation to players, similar like buyers on amazon or ebay can leave comments about the quality of the ones offering products. It wouldn't affect the rating score, but indicate to players whether the players are toxic or welcoming. Perhaps players find a way to use that system against each other too though.

• Like 1

Then let allow only positive feedback on players after match and add option to not give any. 

This way they cannot harm reputation of players on purpouse. 

And allow this only if game ends by victory of some player ( player who loose early can leave feedback too) 

Edited by Angen
  • Like 2

On 4/13/2019 at 6:23 PM, Felipe_Chile said:

Hi, I need to report for second time, he's all ready being named on this topic. Mativen1983

@Hannibal_Barca @user1

@Felipe_Chile, you'll need to upload the replay file, there's a guide [here], although going through the list, it looks like you've done this before with this very guy. Mativen1983 has been popping up in 'cheater' threads since 2018, see:

- 2019-04-13 (your comment)
2019-04-07 [original link] ✔️
2019-02-20 
    ↳ 2019-02-20 
    ↳ 2019-03-19 [separate post]
2019-03-18   
- 2018-12-02
    ↳ 2018-12-04
2018-09-10  ✔️
- 2018-05-01 ✔️

✖ = no replay given, ✔️ = acknowledged by mod, = no mod acknowledgment (people mostly aren't tagging)

(ps. I'm writing a tool to make reporting much easier, it should be posted soon)

Edited by __najimakimoda
  • Like 2