Since you have proof as to who the quitter/s are can you tell the name in your post so as to warn others who can’t or wouldn’t care to view the rar /zip?

I hope the mods or devs won’t go too far banning them. Maybe these guys need help to learn to become better but just have a bit of attitude. I don’t care about rating nor becoming OP and I’m willing to play this quitters all over again even losing points or not gaining at all just so they can enjoy the game however they behave. I’m not emphasizing tolerance on bad player behavior but I don’t want players to quit 0ad just for little nonsense.

• Like 2

Reports properly submitted up to this post have been noted.

@Basshunter for the sake of convenience and security, please upload the unprocessed replay file. ( @JamesWright metadata isn't necessary, only commands.txt )

@JamesWright due to a format error the integrity of the game vs. player "zezo" could not be fully verified. The report against the given player was not filed, our apologies for any injustice or inconvenience caused.

Edited by Hannibal_Barca

I do not know but I'm sure the charming and understanding lobby players would click it out of existence. Then we can go hunting for players abusing the poor thing and get them reported on the Forums maybe?

At the end of each game, we can have a rank of the match and player, so we would have a more accurate status of each player.

What about a positive reporting like in LOL? When you finish the game you can qualify the others players if they were friendly, they resigned, etc.. like a karma system.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, av93 said:

What about a positive reporting like in LOL? When you finish the game you can qualify the others players if they were friendly, they resigned, etc.. like a karma system.

Exactly!!!