Sign in to follow this  
MythyCool

Need help with Icons

I've been trying for hours and cant get the png images i made for my units to work their size is  256x256 and still don't work i'm using gimp and yes i'm naming them the right way and everything in the templates but when i load in the game the box where the image would be is pink?

Edited by MythyCool

13 minutes ago, Angen said:

you should check errors and warnings in log files: https://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/GameDataPaths

You may have it in wrong folder. Where did you place it ? and how do you call it in template

i named png file lege_infantry_spearman.png then in template  lege_infantry_spearman_b i put it in the icon section as the same lege_infantry_spearman.png but still the game cant find the file and the file im putting it in is art-textures-ui-session-portaits-units

Edited by MythyCool

20 minutes ago, Angen said:

I think you overnamed your picture. You have twice .png

thank you for your help you solved my problem i've been here for 4 hours with no solution 

You have to remember that computers are painfully literal in both what they do and which data they will accept.I always characterise them as being excessively Anal retentive ;)

Enjoy the Choice :)