[HELP] Increase the interface

Hey guys, how are u?

Well, i add some structures in my patch, like stables, archery ranges and others. But i have a problem, some icons are not showing,  because of the size of the interface and the amount of icons, could you help me with this? I can decrease the size of the icons, but I think this is not the best solution.

I tried to make the changes in sessions/sessions but a small change create huge bugs.

Tnx!!!

Edited by borg-
  • Like 1

Hey guys, i did it!!!

with the help of some guys (Stan, Angen, bb_ and Face) we can do it, tnx again.

to increase the number of icons you want, is in sessions/selection_panels_right >> <repeat count="24">, change for the number of u want.

Now in sessions/selection_panels in line 214, u need change return 24 - getNumberOfRightPanelButtons(); for same value that you chose in <repeat count="24">.

this is for panel construction, if you want to change another panel, the change should be in another panel obviously.

I hope this helps everyone.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, borg- said:

Hey guys, i did it!!!

with the help of some guys (Stan, Angen, bb_ and Face) we can do it, tnx again.

to increase the number of icons you want, is in sessions/selection_panels_right >> <repeat count="24">, change for the number of u want.

Now in sessions/selection_panels in line 214, u need change return 24 - getNumberOfRightPanelButtons(); for same value that you chose in <repeat count="24">.

this is for panel construction, if you want to change another panel, the change should be in another panel obviously.

I hope this helps everyone.

Not quite all. One needs to change the size of the icons to make them fit in the panel as well. How is this done? 

Just choose the panel you want to work, example: selection_panels_right. So you have some mumbers there that you can change, example 3 3 100% 100%, If my memory is good, have 6 sequences like this. I did not need to change "%"numbers just the two numbers to the left. basically one is for the size of the other icons for the size of the background, and the others are for targeting the icons and blackground. So you make small changes and adjust as you want.

Edited by borg-