===[COMMITTED]=== Hellenic Helmets

Alexandermb

Enough for today, my internet wasn't the best this day. 

Spoiler

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Spoiler

image.pngimage.png

Note: Compare how ugly the helmets looks with a white specular while it looks awesome using bronze specular.

Tomorrow i'll continue with another highcrest and also add a better snake crest and if my internet lets me, finally upload the fixed animations wich i know they remain broken for today's fix to group variants. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Alexandermb said:

Question: Will mace spear champions use the player color phrygian helmets? 

Not in my mod. Lol

5 hours ago, Alexandermb said:

Question: Will mace spear champions use the player color phrygian helmets? 

Thing is with those, you're making them colored for "accuracy" right? Well, on the stelae and mosaics they are blue and red, not orange, cyan, or any other player color. 

9 hours ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Thing is with those, you're making them colored for "accuracy" right? Well, on the stelae and mosaics they are blue and red, not orange, cyan, or any other player color. 

Roman feathers are white, black, beige yet we have orange, red, black, white, blue, yellow, green, orange.

And to be honest crest's and feathers will look way better with alpha channel hair and their respective default color, White + Black, Purple but we use the "player color".

The poin't isnt just following the accuraccy, but to also have a distinctive asset between pikeman phrygian and spearman phrygian, while also distinguishing from other factions phrygian.

Theban Sacred band for example they have white painted helmets, yet that also means white could be gaia, while they also have red bands between the white color. (or at least that show the latest reference).

Carthage painted their helmets in black and also others colors, that doesn't mean they painted they helmets in purple orange cyan etc... But here we have some player color on some thracian carthage helmets.

• Like 1