===[COMMITTED]=== Hellenic Helmets

Alexandermb

35 minutes ago, Alexandermb said:

Wich units would use them ?

Especially Silver Shield Pikemen (Phalangites Argyraspides), but the higher level Bronze Shield Pikemen (Chalkaspides) can also use them. They were quite "common" and are of Thracian origin, so they're even appropriate for the Thracian Mercenaries. Phillip's cavalry also used them, but Alexander apparently preferred the Boeotian helmet for his cav. 

I don't know anything about colors. I'd go with what wow said.

27 minutes ago, Alexandermb said:

Blue and red predefined doesn't go in neither ?

Such bright colors would go great for battalions, but when you have to pick out these individual little ant-sized dudes on the battlefield such colors can add confusion since they match the player colors. (With battalions you can have other things to help you pick out your troops, like banner carriers and general organization, but with the current mosh pit combat it's all a jumble.) That's just my perspective though. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Such bright colors would go great for battalions, but when you have to pick out these individual little ant-sized dudes on the battlefield such colors can add confusion since they match the player colors. (With battalions you can have other things to help you pick out your troops, like banner carriers and general organization, but with the current mosh pit combat it's all a jumble.) That's just my perspective though. 

So its good to have them (blue and red) but just doesn't use it yet.

• Like 2