IP banned for no apparent reason

Vi.

Hello there,

Everything was working fine on the multiplayer hall. I played some days on my home network.

One day, I wanted to host a game with friends. Then I configured my firewall ports.
Then after launched the game, quickly we realized my network was slow, then I closed the game to host instead on a friend's network.

Since this day, it looks like my home network IP is banned.

I can't log in anymore with my account. But when I use an other network it's working fine.

I don't want to use my 4G network everyday,
So some help would be appreciated,
Thanks

Do you receive any error message when you attempt to join? 

It's definitely not an IP ban. Are you using the same PC to connect from each different network or different PCs?

Could it be a password issue? Maybe an incorrect password is stored in your config. The username and password are both case-sensitive. Try retyping your password and make sure you use the same caps for your username that you used when you registered.

• Like 1

Thanks @user1,

The error message is : "The connection was refused by the server"

The username and password registered in config look good, because it works when I use a different network (like my 4G network).
And yes I'm using the same PC to connect from each network

8 hours ago, Vi. said:

Thanks @user1,

The error message is : "The connection was refused by the server"

The username and password registered in config look good, because it works when I use a different network (like my 4G network).
And yes I'm using the same PC to connect from each network

When you connect to your other network, are you actually connected? (Can you browse the Web or anything else with that network). Do you perhaps have a fire wall or something that is blocking that network from using the game?

• 1 year later...