How About a Button for Economy Stats?

soshanko

I would like to propose a button to see the ECO stats. like how many units are working on food, wood, metal, stone etc. There can be other things like idlers count, gather rate etc. I think it will help much during gameplay.

Basically in rise of nations (an famous RTS game) there is a button for it by clicking on that you can see a brief stat of your economy.

In brief I will propose some option that can show:

1. number of units working on different resources including how many man and women and cav unit in which kind of resource..

2. the number of idle units including how many man and women and cav. 

3. the gather rate of each resource.

note: for clarification kind of units needed because different kind of units collect different amount of resource (difference in man and women gather rate).

and also the gather rate of resources because walk distance influences the gather rate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, soshanko said:

1. number of units working on different resources including how many man and women and cav unit in which kind of resource..

2. the number of idle units including how many man and women and cav. 

This number is really really variable, so I don't think it can be usefull during the gameplay. For example, every second I change something in the number of people gathering res, so it would be in my opinion a total mess stat.

1 hour ago, soshanko said:

3. the gather rate of each resource.

Maybe it can be more interesting a stat that makes an average of how many resources of one type you collect per second, but also this is too variable 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

with number and kind of units you can know which unit to use and where. it can be very helpful during fight going on.

if you know what type of unit doing what then you can set them to more appropriate resource and that can increase your gathering rate. most importantly various kind of units gather verily.

its right that it will be changing time to time and that's why we need the stats.

thanks for having an interest though.

It could be useful to have number of gatherers per ressource, to know when a mine run out for example, and number of idle units would be good in general.

But for me it would only be interesting if it's print somewhere on the screen, i wouldn't click a button just for that

Edited by Feldfeld
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1