Help - Tree Texture

Hello and welcome to the forums !

The issue with your tree is the texture's alpha channel. Since you are only using it for transparency you can add a white layer in gimp with a 5% or less opacity then re-export as PNG. Unless you are making  Skyboxes you needn't use a DDS file. PNG will be autoconverted by the game.

EDIT: Also make sure that you are using basic_trans.xml or a derivative as a material in the XML file. 

I have the object working now as an actor, also i changed the basic_tans to basic_tans_wind, much better now.

Spoiler

screenshot0008.thumb.png.489b1c1231ad4352ba0f2b2b0e8f70c8.png

Have only one question where do I pace my files to make it show in entries, or is there a guide some where. Looked on the forums but couldn't located it.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Bigtiger said:

I have the object working now as an actor, also i changed the basic_tans to basic_tans_wind, much better now.

Hide contents

screenshot0008.thumb.png.489b1c1231ad4352ba0f2b2b0e8f70c8.png

Have only one question where do I pace my files to make it show in entries, or is there a guide some where. Looked on the forums but couldn't located it.

If you want it to show up as an entity, you have to create a template. They are usually located in the simulation/templates/ folder.

There you will be able to define the properties that will be visible for the player such as the name and the resource amount etc.

• Like 2