Skirmish Map - Italian Peninsula (6)

Bigtiger

44 minutes ago, stanislas69 said:

CC-BY 3.0 Unported. It should be compatible as it is less restrictive than ours.

It should be fine, as cc-by 3.0 unported allows for use & remix. I read through the terms to use an item under cc-by 3.0 unported license and i believe as long as i give the source to where i got the material it should be fine. I just cant claim it as 100% mine.......maybe i can claim 50% of the height map as mine as i did heavily edit it haha.   

Edited by Bigtiger

Very good work, I like it. Can you create a mod in which add all your maps? I am really interested in playing this, if possible. 

Anyway, just looking the map from the screenshots, I wanted to say a pair of things:

• Is fish already implemented? If it's not, add not isolated shoals, but at least 2-3 together.
  • Sicilia is too isolated by the rest of the map. People on the island can't expand from Messina strait because the other enemy is really near to it.
  • Add more wood for late game? There is not much for a team game with so many players (there is a good amount for a 1v1 game)
  • Croatia player is too advantaged (can expand a lot without enemies nearby)
  • Where are the two volcanos? XD
  • Can you add north Italy? I live there and it would be great to have the Alpi and Po Valley

1 hour ago, Jofursloft said:

Very good work, I like it. Can you create a mod in which add all your maps? I am really interested in playing this, if possible. 

Anyway, just looking the map from the screenshots, I wanted to say a pair of things:

• Is fish already implemented? If it's not, add not isolated shoals, but at least 2-3 together.
  • Sicilia is too isolated by the rest of the map. People on the island can't expand from Messina strait because the other enemy is really near to it.
  • Add more wood for late game? There is not much for a team game with so many players (there is a good amount for a 1v1 game)
  • Croatia player is too advantaged (can expand a lot without enemies nearby)
  • Where are the two volcanos? XD
  • Can you add north Italy? I live there and it would be great to have the Alpi and Po Valley

Thank you for the suggestions. There are fish in clusters of 3-4 around all shore lines. None of the fish are out in the middle of the ocean. There could be some things that i could improve on, like adding more trees, but im not an expert at map making and i don't want the map to run slow if there are too many placements such as trees, fish, or any other rss. In the future I would like to release a mod as a map pack, but got to learn the modding side, which i'm currently doing.

• Like 2