An apology

juniorlovegroove

Hello everyone, 

I'm taking the liberty to apologise for my son's behavior in a couple of games he joined yesterday.  He has obviously broken the terms of use by quitting the games (at my insistance as he wasn't allowed) and he is now devastated.  I will make sure he reads (properly this time) the terms of use and make sure it never happens again.  Once again, I'm sorry, especially to the other players involved.   jnr lg

i don't know what games he joined, we're both new to the game and site, all i know for sure is he joined two games and left them in a hurry, then couldn't enter the game lobby.  Will he have a game record?  I looked for my profile after having played one game yesterday (roundly thrashed) and there is no record of it.  How will he be able to give the points to the winner?

Should this be in the help section?

thanks jnr lg

• Like 1

If he left in a hurry it's not a problem: he didn't break the rules (it's just annoying for the other players). He broke them just if he was losing a 1v1 rated match and he quitted it. If he has been banned it's not for that reason probably. Moderators mostly ban you for 2 reasons: you can get banned for using multiple accounts from the same pc or for using profanities in the main lobby. 

The plain unencrypted password, no. I would not trust WFG if it is possible. :P

But you can reset the password IIRC. Just ask a moderator.

Edited by Guest