Screen offset, looks layered, when using mod. What am I doing wrong?

stenmark

very new to 0 A.D. - original fan of Age of Empires. Happy to find it!   

In an effort to play multiplayer on a mac I downloaded the fgod mod. When I launch the mod the screen appears offset. The top inch is normal but then it looks like a duplicate screen is layered on top. The mouse click is off about the same. I tried another mod and same issue. What am I doing wrong?

thanks for your patience. Trying to play multiplayer with my daughter. Failed at local network game so trying lobby and keep hitting road blocks. 

Screen Shot 2018-10-09 at 2.04.18 PM.png

I also tried using mod on imac and macbook pro. same issue....

• Like 1

Found a solution. When enabling mod under mod menu, after enabling fgod mod, I selected "save configuration" - then I exit out of game. when I start up 0 A.D. next time it automatically started in fgod mod and screen is perfect. 

the layered screen was occurring if i enabled mod and started the mod without saving configuration. 

thanks

11 hours ago, stenmark said:

Found a solution. When enabling mod under mod menu, after enabling fgod mod, I selected "save configuration" - then I exit out of game. when I start up 0 A.D. next time it automatically started in fgod mod and screen is perfect. 

the layered screen was occurring if i enabled mod and started the mod without saving configuration. 

thanks

That's really strange. Is the screen layered of the sort when you are not using any mods ?

Do you have other mods installed beyond fgodMod ?

What issues have you encountered when trying to play in LAN ?