I'm help to 0.a.d transrate and question

i found about some country's fan of 0.a.d transrate the game. and i saw a chinese, japanese languages mod at the mod selection screen, 

im transrating this game as korean lenguages for 1 month but i have some question. if i transrate this game 100% or 80% less i can choose and play korean lenguages  at the 'select lenguages' or i can download at the mod selection screen?? someone tell the lenguage transrate and apply transrated languages plan to me?

캡쳐 1.png

4 hours ago, destro said:

i found about some country's fan of 0.a.d transrate the game. and i saw a chinese, japanese languages mod at the mod selection screen, 

im transrating this game as korean lenguages for 1 month but i have some question. if i transrate this game 100% or 80% less i can choose and play korean lenguages  at the 'select lenguages' or i can download at the mod selection screen?? someone tell the lenguage transrate and apply transrated languages plan to me?

캡쳐 1.png

It is like this, even though  transifex  supports Asian and other languages (scripts, fonts) the core of 0ad does not, so every time you see in trac  timeline automatic build of po and pot files of those currently almost 100 percent complete translations that are updated from transifex, it downloads  only those compatible and pre-selected.  So right now if you want to see your translations in 0ad you would have to look at e.g. Chinese or Japanese mods and do the same thing.  To resolve this situation we would need to bundle 0ad with e.g. Pango library or other font library and make use of it as it was done in Gimp or create a support within 0ad to read and edit such fonts. @elexis  @vladislavbelov