Moving Catapults Effectively

thankforpie

Just trying to learn catapults ;) they are fine, but that packing/unpacking stuff takes a while and if you have 5 or more catapults to manage and 3 of them decide to unpack or pack for some reason then thats hella annoying and can lead to death of either catapults or your army if you decide to protect them when they decide to stop...

basically, the thing is, i move catapults, they see one irrelevant unit of enemy, and they unpack! to try to kill him. before they unpack and pack again they are already surrounded by enemy.

is there any way to make it only attack to what you click? it feels like it has some weird automation in it. i played just 2 games with catapults so cant tell what are the exact circumstances when catapults pack or unpack (when not desired) but this thing is real and happens quite often.

How do you prevent that? or you just def it with units and dont care.

packing/unpacking its not that bad, but i have a feeling that catapults pack or unpack when you dont want.