Persian Translation complete

dmzerocold

4 minutes ago, (-_-) said:

I guess its time to fix fonts now. Either by loading font files directly or adding the characters to the texture atlas.

The former please. Patches are welcome :P (Which is the main reason it hasn't been done ) :P

some people me included tried to add 4K support but failed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dmzerocold said:

Even if you can find someone who can speak that language (not exist) , then no one can understand it ;)

That's the point :) You don't understand units in Age Of Mythology :) If you don't know ancient Greek and Latin you won't understand what units in the game are saying. It's an historical game so we try to get the closest to reality :)

Farsi will be fine for the time being :) But the end goal is their original language.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dmzerocold said:

@stanislas69 Is there anyway i can test the voice, i provided in game?

Im downloading DEV version from SVN now

Well that's the way to go. Then you need to create XML files for each of your sounds, and edit the Persian templates accordingly. See how it's down for Latin, and Ancient Greek, Happy modding.

1 minute ago, dmzerocold said:

Hey guys, now i have DEV version on my system, is it possible for you guys to include Persian Translation into DEV version so i can check them in game?

Unfortunately it is not currently possible due to development being stalled because of the new European directive the GDPR and a lack of time and motivation to review it properly on our side. 

Only small fixes can be committed at the time.

2 minutes ago, dmzerocold said:

Hey guys, now i have DEV version on my system, is it possible for you guys to include Persian Translation into DEV version so i can check them in game?

The current system in place to render fonts is lacking. Unfortunately, there are some preliminary work involved before the game can handle the Persian text.

10 minutes ago, stanislas69 said:

Unfortunately it is not currently possible due to development being stalled because of the new European directive the GDPR and a lack of time and motivation to review it properly on our side. 

Is it serious issue ? can it be fatal for this project?

Edited by dmzerocold

1 minute ago, dmzerocold said:

there is no way , no even dirty way? (like replacing sound files which i did to test voices), so i can test them?

Sound files. I thought you were talking about the translations. For sounds, its the reasons Stan mentioned.

1 minute ago, (-_-) said:

Sound files. I thought you were talking about the translations. For sounds, its the reasons Stan mentioned.

Yes im talking about Translation , what i mean is if there is any workaround for me test them without require you guys to provide patch or release (For example to test sounds , there was a workaround to replace voice files...)