How does one make rams at 14th min or earlier

thankforpie

So after watching few replays there n there i minized my siege machines time to something between 17th to 20th min by shamelessly copying the pros :rolleyes: (depending how much time i waste filling my population limit etc)

but some guys do it at 14thmin or earlier - how to do that? my barracks and castle already are working 24/7

also is there a way to watch replays of borg and other good players somehow? when borg was playin live there were 20 spectators so i couldnt join :v

Practice your speed. Rams at 14th minute is quite tight on average players. I myself don’t care about whether I have rams or the enemy has. At 14th minute maybe he P3 at before 12th with few pop. 

Why worry with siege weapons? Just practice and keep your speed/pace by being efficient and try to get ahead of your opponent in terms of economy and army. Meaning you have better economy and more army. You can win by submission if you are fast, some tactics and management. 

You can watch the team replays of good players’ team games and watch the pocket players. 

There are many possibilities to be ahead. Sometimes a good location is favorable with extra berries and good hunts and good woodlines. 

The main thing is keep making units to work on what you plan to do to win or help win. 

I don’t play much 1v1 coz I think I’m slower from most high level players aside from the fact that it’s boring and just bravado. Team games are more fun. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thankforpie said:

also is there a way to watch replays of borg and other good players somehow? when borg was playin live there were 20 spectators so i couldnt join :v

here you can find replays of good players :) also you can watch replay of ur games with that guy who built ram in less than 14 min to learn how he/she did it

https://wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?/forum/468-alpha-23/

https://wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?/topic/24650-0-ad-champions-cup/

• Like 2