Translation advise

dmzerocold

Dear All,

im trying to complete Farsi translation for this game

Apparently im alone here and other team members are inactive , anyway i will try to complete it :) if anyone knows Farsi and wanna help much appreciated 

Meanwhile , could you please let me know the priority of each sections ? for example Game setup UI has lower priority than Civilization or In-game GUI

So i can focus 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I would start with engine, misc. gui. mod selector and the lobby, then move over to the unit-related stuff.

Game Setup Gui is also important, just skip all the quotes and proverbs.

For the rest, start with the short strings and skip the long explanations for now - you can return to them later.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@dmzerocold Thanks man! I hope you can do these translations, the game is sooo much better with the original languages... The Romans which are the only ones not speaking Greek at the moment have a whole different feeling than the other factions just because they speak Latin and sound more legitimate than, say, the Iberians speaking Greek.

Edit: Oh, Here you are talking about the text, not the voices... I confused it with your other thread about voices...

Edited by coworotel
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, coworotel said:

Edit: Oh, Here you are talking about the text, not the voices... I confused it with your other thread about voices...

LOL :D sometimes im also confuse , currently im trying to handle both translation/voice .. i hope that i can finish both , translation will take alot of time because im alone

• Like 1

On 9/9/2018 at 10:45 AM, GunChleoc said:

Game Setup Gui is also important, just skip all the quotes and proverbs.

What do you mean by "quotes" and "Proverbs"?

Also do i need to trasnlate these?

Example:

Epibátēs Athēnaîos

or something like this

iry hr ssmwtt

Edited by dmzerocold