Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dmzerocold

Persian Farsi sound

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Samulis said:

Hmm... no, the voice translations are kept separate from the game text translation. The voice translation are on that page on trac which you read from- that is where any voice translations should be put. If you want to post the plain text translation (non-IPA), I can at least put it on there.

here https://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/Audio_Voice_List  it would be nice if someone could find all translations for all civs that are currently in-game. 

@Samulis  maybe you could update https://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/Audio_Design_Document  with the new scheme and the links to your table of sound files and other things if you want I can do that but I need you to tell me what should I put there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dmzerocold said:

@samulis

please check again, orginal file also replaced #100

 

when can i see final works ? :D

In the game? you can wait for an approval then they can the commit the  files then play SVN version. or wait next release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, asterix said:

 

@Samulis  maybe you could update https://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/Audio_Design_Document  with the new scheme and the links to your table of sound files and other things if you want I can do that but I need you to tell me what should I put there.

Sure, I'll take care of it when I get the chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

In the game? you can wait for an approval then they can the commit the  files then play SVN version. or wait next release.

Can i have access to development version of game? because if i can hear and see these voices in action , i may improve them (add emotion / or maybe finding better phrase) before game publicity release 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dmzerocold said:

Can i have access to development version of game? because if i can hear and see these voices in action , i may improve them (add emotion / or maybe finding better phrase) before game publicity release 

Sure do you have any experience with either SVN or Git ? See

16 minutes ago, Samulis said:

Sure, I'll take care of it when I get the chance.

We'll need to add a link to

https://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/SoundNamingConventions?version=1

on the design document.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stanislas69 said:

Sure do you have any experience with either SVN or Git ? See

Yes , in my previous company we use SVN to handle project source codes and documents :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, dmzerocold said:

Can i have access to development version of game? because if i can hear and see these voices in action , i may improve them (add emotion / or maybe finding better phrase) before game publicity release 

To browse files: https://trac.wildfiregames.com/browser/ps/trunk/binaries/data/mods/public/

To install: https://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/BuildInstructions

To propose and discuss changes: https://code.wildfiregames.com/

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dmzerocold said:

@Nescio

thanks , can i have both public version and development version installed on my system at the same time ?

Yes, you can have as many different versions installed as you like (provided you have enough free disk space).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, dmzerocold said:

@Nescio

I had issue on my system, now im downloading DEV version again , i want to test translation / voice on my side :) if possible , i may need your help. 

mini- mod is much quicker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, asterix said:

where are the most recent files?

Im not sure if Samulis had time to finalize them i have only my own versions 

@Samulis

Hi, could you please let us know if you had time to finalize the voices ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dmzerocold said:

@Nescio

I had issue on my system, now im downloading DEV version again , i want to test translation / voice on my side :) if possible , i may need your help. 

1 hour ago, asterix said:

mini- mod is much quicker

1 hour ago, dmzerocold said:

Could you please explain to me how ? if its ok for you , or introduce me a person who can help.

Basically:

  • make a new directory in 0 A.D.'s local mods folder (see https://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/Modding_Guide#Wherearethemods )
  • put a `mod.json` file there to allow your mod to be detected and loaded in game
  • place your audio files under `{yourmod}/audio/voice/persian/civ/`
  • copy the templates of the units you want to use your audio files, place them under `{yourmod}/simulation/templates/units/`, and insert
    	    <Lang>persian</Lang>

    between "<Identity>" and "</Identity>"

  • launch 0 A.D., go to Settings/Mod Selection, then select your mod, click "Enable", "Save Configuration", and "Start Mods".

Edited by Nescio
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, asterix said:

I can definitely  help already on it just need those files

My files are available here, 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aHfSmyLUi7AuwMZ9o152XG8D20sLphcD

But @Samulis i think had some works on them to provide final version , im not sure if they are ready or not

 

3 hours ago, asterix said:

@dmzerocold also I would like to know under which license do you permit us to use your voice-overs?

Im not sure for this one , you mean i have to give you permit to use my voice?

Edited by dmzerocold

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, dmzerocold said:

Im not sure for this one , you mean i have to give you permit to use my voice?

That's right. According to the post below you already did so. 

On 9/14/2018 at 1:45 PM, dmzerocold said:

I am the copyright holder of original works I post in the Wildfire Games 0 A.D. Art Development forum. I hereby release all original works I uploaded to this forum in the past, and those I will upload in the future, under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you joined the thread about giving permission to use your contributions you already have :lol: darn Stan types faster than I do.

Enjoy the Choice :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, stanislas69 said:

That's right. According to the post below you already did so. 

 

28 minutes ago, Loki1950 said:

If you joined the thread about giving permission to use your contributions you already have :lol: darn Stan types faster than I do.

Thanks btw already working on it https://github.com/tomasmatys/Farsiaudio0AD/tree/master

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...