4 Ideas to improve the game

Requin

I have some ideas (i think somes can be done easily by a regular of the game development) I'm sorry for my bad english, if you need a better explanation of an idea, just request me! :)

-Add an option to show FPS in game.

-Add an option to show a timer of the game duration in game.

-Add a feature to create a groupe of units (exemple: when one is selected, the group is selected, and all in the group does the same task). That'll make less lag i think.

-For multi: If connection/computer... crash; add the possibility to join back the game you were disconnected.

For modding, i'm really into it, but it's a bit hard cause of the old tutorials, (with german screenshot - sorry if it's not german). If someone want to update it :unsure:
Think about his page in particular https://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/CreatingNewUnits

Edited by Requin

Hi :),

I think that all first 3 features are presented. Look into the options for first 2. I think it is in Game section or In-Game. Dont know, but somewhere in settings :)

For group of units, select units you want and press ctrl + 1,2,3 ... The group with selected number will be created. Later just perss 1, 2 ... for the group of units you want.

Rejoining to multiplayer should be possible, if there is no AI player. AI does not work well with that.

• Like 1

Thanks for the answers !! I'm sorry (and happy) to know there is already these functions ! :self_hammer:
It's been a long time since I started playing and I'm still discovering a lot!

I recently do the tutorial (yes playing a lot and never done the tuto :banana:) and I found it quite boring: too many text
+ a lot of mistakes in French (so i join the translation and improved it - i hope ) but i think something can be done better:
Highlight the main things

Exemple from a random text:
(Original) Select the Civic Center, then hover the cursor over a tree and right-click when you see the cursor change into a Wood icon.

Select the Civic Center, then hover the cursor over a tree and right-click when you see the cursor change into a Wood icon.
Select the Civic Center, then hover the cursor over a tree and right-click when you see the cursor change into a Wood icon.

I don't know which is better (and if i highlight the good things) but it can make a quick landmark for eyes on this big text.
I hope you can understand what i want to mean ^_^