Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest

Outdated factions page on play0ad.com

Recommended Posts

Guest

The page which gives a short description of each civ has not been updated to reflect the additions of Kushites.

I think the page on trac has not been updated too.

Edited by Guest
Title typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for noticing and letting us know. We hope to make a new website soon, which will provide less detailed information about the factions and be easier to maintain.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is imperative to have detailed information somewhere, for example unless you play celtic civs there is nowhere to be found that storehouse and granary offer 2 pop room each, or that spartans have -10% total pop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aristosseur said:

It is imperative to have detailed information somewhere, for example unless you play celtic civs there is nowhere to be found that storehouse and granary offer 2 pop room each, or that spartans have -10% total pop.

Probably best to put that info in the game's stats viewer or structure tree viewer.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2018 at 4:59 PM, Jeru said:

Thanks for noticing and letting us know. We hope to make a new website soon, which will provide less detailed information about the factions and be easier to maintain.

Personally I'd favour only listing the factions (with perhaps a link to a relevant https://en.wikipedia.org/ page) and maybe some screenshots to show off the art, nothing more. People shouldn't look online to find information on stats, civilization bonuses, etc.

On 9/3/2018 at 1:49 AM, Aristosseur said:

It is imperative to have detailed information somewhere, for example unless you play celtic civs there is nowhere to be found that storehouse and granary offer 2 pop room each, or that spartans have -10% total pop.

On 9/3/2018 at 4:52 AM, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Probably best to put that info in the game's stats viewer or structure tree viewer.

Actually it already is:Screenshot from 2018-09-09 13-10-55.png

Edited by Nescio
ce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Nescio said:

Personally I'd favour only listing the factions (with perhaps a link to a relevant https://en.wikipedia.org/ page) and maybe some screenshots to show off the art, nothing more. People shouldn't look online to find information on stats, civilization bonuses, etc.

Agreed. Just a small blurb is enough and a couple screenshots. Actual civ stats and info should be on a wiki and accessible in-game.

 

5 hours ago, Nescio said:
On 9/2/2018 at 10:52 PM, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Probably best to put that info in the game's stats viewer or structure tree viewer.

Actually it already is:Screenshot from 2018-09-09 13-10-55.png

Right, but I meant in an Age of Kings type of way, where the bonuses and penalties are listed centrally in-game. The Age of Empires/Age of Kings tech tree is brilliantly laid out, btw.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...