Please bring serfs back to the game

Astrid

I think it would be a great idea to bring serfs back to the game due to the fact serfs existed during this era,and they would serve a great purpose for the economy and military.  I was playing the Eastern mod today,and noticed there are serfs in the storehouses to train, but they don't work anymore,and I was wondering why  they were removed ? I think wars would be more exciting if you have a choice of capturing enemies or executing them on the spot. Also instead of your enemy retreating,and trying to runaway you can have your cavalry chase them and right click a "capture" icon of your flag,and than send them to the farmstead or the barracks. You can also build a coliseum to train gladiatours for entertainment,and making money. ROME was all about the arenas,and fighting even off the battlefield. You can even capture animals and train them for the gladiatours to fight.

Being able to train serfs/servants would save resources because it would be free labour. Also serfs will be hard to aquire due to the fact you have to win a battle or get lucky capturing stragglers. I did mention the serfs before,and now I have a lot of great ideas if you decide to bring the serfs back. Endless,and fun ideas :P

19 hours ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

What are you talking about? doesn't sound like any older alpha, Eastern mod? sounds like DE Mod, please  post it under subforum related to that, because I haven't idea what are you referring.

You are right it wasn't the eastern it's the DE, so how do you train the slaves or were they removed ?