The walls are not protecting my tribe,can it be a bug ?

Astrid

I decided to play the Greeks,and built a stone wall to be safe from the kushites once I got to phase 2. Everything was great,i started a massive farm,produced a lot of food,and had a great growing economy including a great army. So I am inside my safe haven until the kushites move next door,and start attacking me. I assumed I was safe until they started hitting my walls {I thought you needed siege weapons to destroy stone walls} and taking points off. I started garrisoning infantry,and had a great defense until the Kush's started sticking their spears through my walls,and killing my army. So I decide to deploy more infantry with healers to rebuild the wall but I got speared,and died. Isn't the wall supposed to be secure ? Is this a bug ? I wouldn't think a spear can crush through stone walls. This game is beautiful,and I love it, but the bugs ruin the fun.

So it seems the bug is becoming more relevant with those zombie defense maps and should be addressed with a higher priority than before. At some point it would be cheaper to fix the issue rather than answering why the bug is there. Anyone already eager enough to fix? At this point thanks for the individual members of the WFG programming department who have actively fixed a number of formation and garrisoning bugs that became evident when playtesting JB. There are different possible implementations to address the issue, #2001.

• Like 1