Jump to content

Recommended Posts

version 0.12.0

  • Added:
    • Hotkey to clean all production queue of selected buildings
    • Hotkeys for formations
hotkey.autociv.session.formation.set.null = "Space+1"
hotkey.autociv.session.formation.set.box = "Space+2"
hotkey.autociv.session.formation.set.column_closed = "Space+3"
hotkey.autociv.session.formation.set.line_closed = "Space+4"
hotkey.autociv.session.formation.set.column_open = "Space+5"
hotkey.autociv.session.formation.set.line_open = "Space+6"
hotkey.autociv.session.formation.set.flank = "Space+7"
hotkey.autociv.session.formation.set.skirmish = "Space+8"
hotkey.autociv.session.formation.set.wedge = "Space+9"
hotkey.autociv.session.formation.set.battle_line = "Space+0"
hotkey.autociv.session.formation.set.syntagma = "Space+'"
hotkey.autociv.session.formation.set.anti_cavalry = "unused"
hotkey.autociv.session.formation.set.phalanx = "unused"
hotkey.autociv.session.formation.set.scatter = "unused"
hotkey.autociv.session.formation.set.testudo = "unused"
hotkey.autociv.session.production.queue.clear = "Alt+R"

To see/edit all shortcuts press F4 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, nani said:

version 0.12.3

  • Added: setting to hide corpses on entity death

To activate set in user.cfg:


autociv.session.graphics.hide.corpses = "false"

 

Does that improve battle perfs ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

version 0.12.5

  • Improved: Max number of corpses visible setting (replaces hide corpses setting)
autociv.session.graphics.corpses.max = 100 // 0 to show none, Infinity to show all

 

Edited by nani
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Does that improve battle perfs ?

From the testing I did, yes it helps massively. I had max number set to 50 and saw 50-150% fps increase which kept increasing the longer the battle went on. During battles in which I had 2-5 fps I had around 15-30 with the corpse count limited. Lowest fps I hit with a limit of 50 corpses was 7fps.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ValihrAnt said:

From the testing I did, yes it helps massively. I had max number set to 50 and saw 50-150% fps increase which kept increasing the longer the battle went on. During battles in which I had 2-5 fps I had around 15-30 with the corpse count limited. Lowest fps I hit with a limit of 50 corpses was 7fps.

Can you try the no blood mod ? To see if it's really the corpses or just the blood ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

So yeah it's definitely the blood that's killing performance :/  Would you say blood is nice to have ?

It's barely noticable, atleast in my experience. I'd gladly take the improved performance over it. I suppose a setting to turn it on/off would be nice.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ValihrAnt said:

It's barely noticable, atleast in my experience. I'd gladly take the improved performance over it. I suppose a setting to turn it on/off would be nice.

It's hard to do, that's why I made a mod :/ But I guess @nani's solution is nice :)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

version 0.13.2

  • Added:
    • Realtime APM meter and chart (actions per minute) [disabled by default, change in user.cfg]
    • Hotkey to select un-wounded units
  • Improved:

screenshot0019.thumb.jpg.8c90a16e3e87a0aa48285f234469d99a.jpg

Edited by nani
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2019 at 12:49 PM, nani said:

version 0.12.5

  • Improved: Max number of corpses visible setting (replaces hide corpses setting)

autociv.session.graphics.corpses.max = 100 // 0 to show none, Infinity to show all

 

Hellon

how do it ? 

 

thank u

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

version 0.13.5

  • Improved: better APM integration with rest of the GUI
  • Fixed: typo -> hotkey.autociv.session.AMP now is hotkey.autociv.session.APM (change in user.cfg)
  • Added: Minimap expand. Toggles between the normal minimap size and an expanded size one. To toggle press Shift + Tab.

screenshot0003.thumb.jpg.1938c3b9c5ec90a731a27b87ce8e4c3b.jpg

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Stan` said:

@nani Minimap zoom looks nice. Any reason you kept the buttons small? Missing high res version?

Keep up the great work!

The buttons size is defined as a fixed size not relative, so they stay the same size regardless of the the parent object size and, yes, they would pixelate if made bigger :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With OAD a23.1 & Autociv 0.5 installed from mod.io on Linux, hotkeys F4 or Alt+O do nothing (map browser works with mouse clic). Means I should remove and install manually?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tuk0z said:

With OAD a23.1 & Autociv 0.5 installed from mod.io on Linux, hotkeys F4 or Alt+O do nothing (map browser works with mouse clic). Means I should remove and install manually?

Yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only missing notifier setter on minimap now for sending to team (phab was patch? blue color or green or yellow? spam filter for sending or mute option on receiver side?)

Edited by ffffffff
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

Yes, this is very good mod enhancer.

 

Have units stances (shorcuts, keys)?

Stances = formations -> yes (look at first post  to see all)

6 minutes ago, ffffffff said:

Only missing notifier setter on minimap now for sending to team (phab was patch? blue color or green or yellow? spam filter for sending or mute option on receiver side?)

Pls english fpre, you mean team notification inside minimap ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...