1 hour ago, Nescio said:

The idea is nice, but enlarging the gui elements (ring, buttons, empty corners) looks really ugly in game. Is it possible to display only the large map itself, without the gui elements?

Also, Alt+M (for map) or something might be easier to memorize than Shift+Tab. For comparison, Ctrl+B toggles the barter window and Alt+Shift+T the structure tree.

I prefer not to touch the gui elements as much as possible for this mod. As for the hotkey, I've reserved Alt+Key combo for other possible future hotkeys and you can always change the hotkey anyway :)

6 hours ago, Nescio said:

Yes, I can understand that, however, you currently enlarge the entire minimap panel with all gui elements, rather than just only the map itself.

I don't think he has the choice due to how the minimap is currently rendered and hardcoded in cpp. There is a patch to be able to remove the square by @vladislavbelov not sure what is the status with it 

25 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

is possible add more buttons to this map?

Resultado de imagen para aoe minimap

It's possible but we don't have the features to with it.

38 minutes ago, Stan` said:

I don't think he has the choice due to how the minimap is currently rendered and hardcoded in cpp. There is a patch to be able to remove the square by @vladislavbelov not sure what is the status with it 

It's possible but we don't have the features to with it.

we can... lol.

is possible have zoom in , zoom out to our mini map? to se more detailed?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

We can add idle military unit button there?.

Already there no ?

12 hours ago, vladislavbelov said:

If we're not talking about old hardware (~GL1), then xml/js/c++/shaders are easy to improve. The main problem is compatibility with really old platforms/drivers.

So true. But I don't understand this fetish needing 0ad be compatible with toasters.

version 0.16.1

Added:

• New console with autocomplete (Ctrl + C + L)
  • Snap to edge for buildings (press Alt while placing)
  • Current/max gatherers status bar (press Tab to see)
    • Will show as a white bar above your buildings/units that can be gathered

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

version 0.16.8

Improved:

• Snap to edge for buildings active by default (Alt  to deactivate) also now will return to normal placement mode if no snap mode positions are found.

Added:

• Game setup:  countdown command to start game when all are ready.
  • Custom units/buildings hotkeys filters: you can create your custom hotkeys with more precision by typing the filters you want.
    • Example:
      hotkey.autociv.session.entity.by.class.select.Soldier.by.health.wounded.by.rank.3 = "G"  //this would select all wounded soldiers of rank 3.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, jeromescherer said:

Hi :) 

I have a problem with the mod. Now, the image ingame is pixelate. Yesterday was fine when I installed it. Now, it looks like it's always the case. Is there something I have to do to for it? Here is the screenshot : 

screenshot0009.thumb.png.a7cd33c1499d83fee06723c13f9150a2.png

Fix: Disable "post-porcessing"  in Menu -> Options  -> Graphics to fix.

Cause: The mod also adds "screen effects" like FXXA (antialiasing) + image sharpening + chromatic aberration effects. The code for those effects seems to not work quite as intended for some graphic cards and make the image "pixelated".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, nani said:

Fix: Disable "post-porcessing"  in Menu -> Options  -> Graphics to fix.

Cause: The mod also adds "screen effects" like FXXA (antialiasing) + image sharpening + chromatic aberration effects. The code for those effects seems to not work quite as intended for some graphic cards and make the image "pixelated".

Great! It works, thank you very much. Sorry if the info was somewhere, I tried to look via the forum search, but didn't find...

Well, now I can see it in the first message. I wasn't looking with the right term x)

Edited by jeromescherer

On 5/1/2020 at 9:41 PM, jeromescherer said:

Hi :) 

I have a problem with the mod. Now, the image ingame is pixelate. Yesterday was fine when I installed it. Now, it looks like it's always the case. Is there something I have to do to for it? Here is the screenshot : 

screenshot0009.thumb.png.a7cd33c1499d83fee06723c13f9150a2.png

It'd be useful to check SVN version of 0AD on your hardware. Could you post system_info.txt? You can find it in the log folder, path to the folder for your OS in https://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/GameDataPaths.

version 0.16.9

• Changed: Snap to edge disabled by default and enabled pressing Alt. Can be inverted in changed user.cfg.
  • Added:
    • Chat text position and size preferences: To change modify to your liking:
autociv.session.chatPanel.size = "0 130 100% 100%-240"
autociv.session.chatPanel.size.change = "false"
autociv.session.chatText.font = "sans-bold-stroke-14"
autociv.session.chatText.font.change = "false"

@danieljames626  The options to change the chat position and font.  I didn't implement that window snapping as it would go too far from the purpose of this mod.

So you wanted the chat more centered in the screen and bigger text no? So your user.cfg would look something like this: (moved 300 pixels of the left side and bigger font)

autociv.session.chatPanel.size = "300 130 100% 100%-240" 
autociv.session.chatPanel.size.change = "true"
autociv.session.chatText.font = "sans-bold-20"
autociv.session.chatText.font.change = "true"

All the font disponible in the game are these (is how the game engine handles fonts size -.-):

mono-10
mono-stroke-10
sans-9
sans-10
sans-12
sans-13
sans-14
sans-16
sans-bold-12
sans-bold-13
sans-bold-14
sans-bold-16