11 minutes ago, techblogger911 said:

There are usually some heights of plagiarism but I guess someone just crossed it lol!! Clickbaits these days I tell you.

Taboola baits..

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2017/07/19/playing-the-most-shameless-clickbait-games-on-the-internet/

We need to talk about the internet's fake ads problem - Wired UK

Spoiler

I have an addiction to make mockery of these games. today.... I found this.

image.thumb.png.d7c1ecf434325787993730af01dd2de9.png

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

· Play this for 1 minute and see why everyone is addicted

The Must-Play City Building Game of 2018

RevContent Ad Example 2783 - Play This Game For 1 Minute And See Why Everyone Is Addicted!RevContent Ad Example 9853 - Play For 1 Minute & See Why Everyone Is Addicted!

Rock paper shotgun.

We’ve all seen them before, between the thumbnails offering an explanation why ‘millions of people’ are cancelling their Netflix accounts and the promise of a fruit that ‘scientists claim’ can reverse ageing. One is maybe at the bottom of the page you’re reading. The image might depict a Deku-esque sentient tree looming over a brave warrior captioned with ‘If you own a computer you must try this game!’, or a voluptuous elf with the label ‘95% of Players LOSE CONTROL When They Play This game’, as if it’s so raunchy that you’ll be manically tearing your pants off within seconds of starting to play.

Spoiler

https://ofads.life/ad/6415/

There a site with full info about each advertising, even date and web traffic.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen