wowgetoffyourcellphone

DE Alpha 23b rebundle

I think trading of glory should be rethought. 

For SP the enemy AI trades lots of them even if they are in P4 and have so much of it already denying them to make more armies. 

1 hour ago, Servo said:

I think trading of glory should be rethought. 

Lol as I've said, the way DE is is because of engine limitations. I have no way of making a specific resource not tradable, barterable, or tributable. :)

Anyhow I’m observing it at more than 50k each glory and around 750+ pop they are not trading it anymore. They only trade metal at 450. But if I resign and check it out they start trading glory again. 

AI doesn’t upgrade towers too and the make lots of them. One has more 70 and the other has more than 60. 

At around 800 pop each they are still building up troops/defenses and borders but not attacking. I will try to skirmish them and see what the reactions will be. Hope they don’t become passively defensive. 

So the AI enemies don't upgrade militarily as shown with blacksmith research not done as well as fort upgrades {AI is hardest). They do some economic upgrades but not all. 

I can build my empire though and just be contented with some skirmishes if they don't attack. So far doesn't need food mod and works so well and did not experience any error after that first one. Maybe pc issue on OSX. 

IMO this mod is really good for MP games. Military foot units don't gather resources but dropsites and farmstead buildable anywhere posses a better MP gameplay and SP as well (just make AI attack). Units have more attack damage is much better than very slow ones, but should not apply to damage a structure easily (just on flesh or organic).

screenshot0023.png

screenshot0024.png

screenshot0027.png

screenshot0026.png

screenshot0021.png

• Like 1

Good comments. But I'm pretty sure defense towers are capped. Did the ai build 7 civic centers?

AI not upgrading the defense towers is an issue with core game I think. AI doesn't upgrade blacksmith techs because the cost/research time choice to unlock blacksmith techs confuses it.

• Like 1

I really love the new background pictures in the main menu.

However, since the last version, I can't launch the multiplayer lobby because of this error: 

image.png.0a34d2ed323ec6f5802333ced041cf38.png

Can you fix it please ?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, stanislas69 said:

Good luck with that :)

Thanks. I will post photos of the home once the closing is complete and I am given the keys. It has been a long time coming. My 2 kids will finally have their own rooms. Yard for a dog. Hardwood floors. Very nice. :)

• Like 4